Last Updated: September 2018
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy rights and ensuring that your Personal Data is protected.
Who is responsible for what happens with your data?
www.daqiconcept.nl (or “we”), a webshop, are responsible for processing your Personal Data on this website.
What is Personal Data and how do we use it?
Personal Data means information that can directly or indirectly identify you (“Personal Data”). We collect information such as your name and email address.
We will retain your personal details until you unsubscribe. Our legal basis for processing your Personal Data is from your authority when you sign up to the www.daqiconcept.nl newsletter.
Who do we share your Personal Data with?
Your Personal Data is accessed only by authorized staff at www.daqiconcept.nl. We never share your Personal Data with third parties unless you provide us with explicit consent.
However, we may share your Personal Data with law enforcement or other agencies if we are required to do so by law, or by a warrant, subpoena or court order to disclose your Personal Data.
To which countries do we transfer your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is processed only in The Netherlands.
What are your rights?
If certain requirements are fulfilled, you have the right to:
- Obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we process Personal Data from you and, where that is the case, access to your Personal Data;
- Rectification of inaccurate Personal Data;
- Erasure of Personal Data;
- Objection to the processing of Personal Data;
- Restriction of processing of Personal Data; and
- Portability of Personal Data – receive the Personal Data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and transmit it to another data controller.
- To exercise your rights, you can contact Www.daqiconcept.nl by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we protect your Personal Data?
We maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the Personal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.